Finally here: Amazon Echo for your car!
- Connects to Alexa using your phone, is ready in seconds, and plays through your car speakers. Includes Echo Auto Dash Mount.
- With eight microphones and far-field technology, Echo Auto can hear you over music, A/C, and road noise.
- Use your voice to play music, check the news, open the garage door, find the nearest gas station, and more.
- Play Audible audiobooks, stream podcasts, or listen to Amazon Music, Apple Music (coming soon), Spotify, Pandora, SiriusXM, or NPR.
- Make calls, set reminders, add items to your shopping and to-do lists, or manage your calendar.
- With over 50,000 skills and counting, Alexa is always getting smarter. Skills are like apps and let you do more with Alexa.
- Set location-based routines—automated actions Alexa can start when you leave the office or get home.
- Ask for directions and Alexa connects to supported apps like Google Maps. Apple Maps and Waze support will be available later this year.
No more fiddling with your phone or radio—just ask Alexa to play a song, genre, artist, or station from Amazon Music, Apple Music (coming soon), Spotify, Pandora, SiriusXM, and more. With Audible, listen to the world’s largest library of audiobooks and take the story with you anytime, anywhere. Plus, stream podcasts, listen to the news, or keep the whole car entertained with games like Jeopardy!, 20 Questions, and more.
Echo Auto lets you make the most of your time in the car. Add items to your to-do and shopping lists, set reminders, or manage your calendar while your eyes stay on the road. Ask Alexa to find nearby restaurants and reserve a table. When you’re leaving the office, use Drop In to connect with compatible Echo devices at home to check in with the family, or send them a quick Announcement that you’re picking up dinner. Alexa can also help you call your contacts using your phone.